Wednesday, April 15, 2009

update ?

PHOTO OF THE DAY !! - Seng Yeang , you won the award !! congratulation .. really cute ~~ ( hamster look ) .. everytime i look at it , i laugh~~~ XD


wrong reaction in the picture ( i should look frightened as they were trying to hit me ><)
jia yeen , shu lin , yvnone )

hair too long @@ .. ( me , yong hong , ee hin )


smile ~~ ( me , kenneth , seng yeang , jeffrey )

birthday for 3 of them - Kenneth , Hoong Kin , Jan

i realise i have not updated my blog for the past 15 days .. quite busy nowadays .. with a lot stuffs :P

i had a great time this monday ..almost laughed till my belly out ... i celebrated 3 person birthday with my classmates in pizza hut . they were just so much to eat .. more than enough after eating the garlic bread , soup and 1 pizza ..

then we went for ice skating .. surprisingly , i didnt fall down . and i managed to guide a few of my friends who are first-timer .. now i can balance myself . but still cant stop myself immediately . i need the wall to help me stop or just bang on people :P .. quite a number of my classmates went for ice skating that day . and it is only rm 13 .. a lot cheaper if we bring gloves and socks ... and since it is not weekend , it is not that crowded

No comments: