Monday, March 30, 2009

DeCiSioN

everyone has to make a decision . it is a matter whether it is important or not . i make a decision of my lifetime by choosing ACCA . it may change the way i will be living in the following years ..a lot of my friends still havent make up their mind . so they either wait for next intake or go for pre-u .

Decision making takes into consideration of a couple of things depending on the circumstances at that moment . For example today , my class ends at 11.am . we planned to go eat in sunway pyramind . then we have to decide what to eat . after eating we have to decide where to go . then decide what time go back .

during exam , i have to make the toughest decision which point to make . for my t5 exam this time , i dont put much hope .. just make it as my guidance towards success by learning from mistakes .

do i still need to wait ... ?

where will life take you? Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: