Wednesday, April 29, 2009

mAiD

Nowadays , most of the families in malaysia have an indonesian maid .. it becomes a trend ~ since most of the parents need to work , they dont have time for household chores .. so they leave it to the maid .. some even let the duty of taking care of their children to their maid ..

the cost of hiring a maid isnt that sure .. since i dont have a maid at home .. my mum can keep fit by doing household chores .. when you see her , i dont think you can guess her age correctly .. also also she dresses quite trendy when go out ..

without a maid , i got to clean my own room .. wash my own car .. and "sometimes" wash the cups :P ... not bad huh .. my mum does the cooking .. i heard some family trains their maid to cook too .. but what my mum always afraid is that they might put something into thee food ... i read from newspaper that a maid put the vaginal fluid (after period i guess )into the food .. which they believe can get more respect from their boss .. What an illogical belief ~! disgusting ~

natsumi fujioka Pictures, Images and Photos

if really want hire a maid , 24hours supervision with the help of CCTV may be necessary to curb their intention to steal things .. quite troublesome to bring a maid to go shopping or travelling together .. since me and my bro are old enough to take care of ourselves .. .hiring a maid is not that necessary yet .. wait until new house is ready , then my parent may considere it to ease my mum's burden ..

No comments: