Sunday, April 26, 2009

BaBy

i saw a few babies when shopping .. some really caught my attention . . they are really cute !! wanna take picture of them but don't think their parents allow ..



baby Pictures, Images and Photos


when i look at them , he / she stares back at me ... without blinking their eyes .. usually when my dad doesn't talk , it means he is thinking something deeply .. so the same concept applies to the babies too ..their learning ability is way faster than us .. maybe they are trying to recognise my face and thinking what my intention to them .. whether i want to pinch them or kiss them ..



" what you want ? " - my cousin ~

since they cant express themselves by talking , they stare back at us .. i dont have any younger bros or sis .. so i dont really know how to take care of baby .. there is once i hold my cousin - 2 years old i guess .. he twists and turns when i want to carry them .. maybe my carrying method is wrong .. so he feels uncomfortable and wants to get to the floor .

No comments: