Friday, April 24, 2009

HairStyLe


**Form 1 **


Form 3 ...

**College **


Look different when i reminisce back my past ..dont I ?

Do you realise something in common in these pictures ? i didnt smile .. cool right .. haha .. last time i stick to this assumption and dont smile while taking pictures .. then i realise like im " unhappy " or " TOO cool " ... so i start to smile more while taking pictures ..

actually since primary school i was keen in making different type of hairstyle .. i even try the so called - Karipap style .. then secondary school i lost interest in that ( study like nerd ) .. but when i was in sri kl , i was back to making different kind of hairstyles ..

i prefer longer hair as i can do more styles .. and also dont like a secondary school student :P .. i dont dare to dye my hair as i prefer original colour .. and also nowadays got people say i look like gangster >< ...( my clothing and hairstyle maybe ) if i dye , i really look like 1 ..

im actively taking more pictures when i get my first handphone which can take photos .. mostly take with myself ( no girlfriend yet ><) .. i dont have much of my past photos as when i shifted house , my parents misplaced it and that's it ... it's gone .. i was really fair last time .. ( maybe my mum drinks a lot of taufu fah while having me .. not coffee :P ) then , now i dont care of my skin complexion and even play under the hot sun ..

if want see my children photos , drop by my house and i will show it .. ^^

No comments: