Thursday, April 30, 2009

TecHnology

light graffiti Pictures, Images and Photos

the advanced in technology really leads to sedentary lifestyle to most of us compared to last generation .. there is a big differences in our lifestyle according to my grandma's stories ..

according to my observation , i see most of the students in sunway have their own cars to drive to college .. quite a pleasure to have the freedom to drive to any places they want ... some even does not have petrol limit - with the Shell card ( unlimited refuel - charge to parent's credit card bill ) for those wealthy ones .. ( not for me 0.0)

hot car Pictures, Images and Photos

my grandma's generation owns a car considered rich for them .. not to mention students.. my dad walks to school everyday .. the traffic in the past not that congested .. and the robbery case is still controllable .. the current news of Mat Rempit gang who injured innocent pedestrians shows it isnt that safe to walk alone on the street ..

with a single click on the electrical appliance , it automates the process without the human effort to operate it .. really simple and easy .. thus , it develops laziness in me too :P ... with car , i seldom cycle to buy things nearby .. with sms / email , i never try writing a letter to my friend .. do you ?

last few days ago , i saw my friend use the GPS navigation system to bring us around Klang with ease .. there is no worry of getting lost in Klang .. just simply touch the screen , it shows the direction prefectly well with the operator communicates verbally to him .. i hope i can get one too - rm 1.5k >< ...now even the phones has the GPS programme .. my dad usually teaches me to remember the landmark on the road if want to go somewhere. . GPS Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

晨灵 said...

Don't you think to get an GPS by your own effort is more valuable?
Work hard & study hard. You will get it soonest.