Saturday, May 9, 2009

hOT sPicY sAuSaGe

Extreme hot and spicy sausage in Ming Tien , Taman Megah .. not the usual spicy but EXTREME .. you know the word EXTREME ? you will know what i mean when you try to have a bite on the sausage ..

first few seconds , it seems normal .. then the burning hot sensation comes ! when you chew , the hot feeling feels up your mouth .. when you swallow , i can feel my oesophagus tract has spiciness feeling as the tract contracts - peristalsis ...

Then the hotness persists in my mouth for 20 minutes ...

Important tips for those first-timers who want to try the sausage :

    • Do not act Yeng by biting a lot
    • Do not rub your eyes after touch the sauce
    • Prepare bucket of ices
    • Prepare few packets of tissues - as the sweats will come out automatically .. ><

The next morning i wake up , i feel a slight sore throat ... i have some difficulty in defecate .. drink more water and eat more fruits prevent constipation ..

Look ordinary but it is EXTRAordinary

Then went to The Curve to have some drink .. so called - Liquor tastes quite good .. not really very concentrated in alcohol .. mixture of rum , vodka , lemonade , cola and others .. drank only 1 glass as i have to drive .. my friend drank 2 glasses already very hyperactive .. i was still ok - still conscious ...


When i wanted to go back , me and my friend ,Kenneth couldnt find the car .. After searching the car from four different direction , i realises my car was parked in another floor ... ><

Reached home - 1.20am .. my brother locked the main door ( no key for that ) as he thought i was at home yesterday ... as i usually dont hang out till so late .. guess what i did ? i called my dad for help .. luckily his hp with him all the time , or else i got to sleep in the car .. hmm , my mum opened the door for me ..

( more pictures will be uploaded later after i get it from my friend )

No comments: