Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Petrol price hike by 40 %


I thought the price hike will be in August .. but the sudden inflation of price by 40% to rm 2.70 really give a surprise to the motorists .. It will surely burdens those who travel a lot except by public transport ... The petrol price hike will causes inflation of other products which require transportation fees .. guess cant go out that often to play basketball :P ..


My parents got the latest news and quickly filled up their petrol tank after their work ... My dad found a strategic place to pump petrol ... Not so crowded as the petrol kiosk has a lot of petrol pumps.. However , they took them 30 mins to and fro ... I guess it would be traffic jam everywhere near the petrol station tonight .. I doubt the singaporeans will come to fill up their petrol tank in Johor tonight as it would be extreme crowded ......

No comments: