Sunday, June 1, 2008

My typing speed !!

You are 6th out of 13 in your friends!
Your typing is faster than 61.7% of all Facebook users!
ResetYour Typing Stats

Tests Taken: 8
Top Speed: 63 wpm
Median: 53 wpm
Slowest: 32 wpm

Wow , it is really fun !! this is the result of my typing test in Facebook ... warm up my fingers !! it requires quick analysing skill and quick typing speed !! not bad huh .. just try it out .. visit my facebook profile :http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=559196481
and add me as friend ..

i also play friendster .. but not as active as facebook ..coz i can play games in facebook besides sending comments to others .. a lot more interesting stuffs in facebook .. we can send flower , greetings , hug , kiss , invitation card , and so on .. There are a lot of tests for us too such as our IQ , EQ , and others .. there are million of games waiting for you .. choose the one that is suitable for you as there are just too many of them .. i have 300 requests from my friends on different games and quiz .. just ignore those irrelevant and accept those sound nice ..get it !! sign up at www.facebook.com and brighten up your life !! Welcome to Facebook !!

Ei ,now i realise i can even check my spelling here .. not bad !! further improve my proficency in english and reduce mistake !! i dont have to recheck the spelling and of coz save time !!


No comments: