Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Old Times

Wow .. i found a lot of my primary school friends in friendster ... some of them look very different .. cant even recognize them .. more mature .. miss them very much ..When i can drive ( end of the year ) , most probably i will visit them and make a gathering party .. Have to act fast before they go to further their studies in respective college ..
Out of 10 friends , only 3 of them play facebook ... most of them prefer to play friendster .. Perhaps facebook is still new to them .. Recently , i have started playing friendster once again after 2 years due to the computer ( automatically close when i open friendster website ) .. I have 157 messages awaiting me .. But 99 % of them are not important ( forward without reason ) .. I search for my friends from my existing friends .. Take some time to locate them ..most of them are not so active ( last login : 3 months ) -.- ... anyway , this is the easiest and fastest way to keep in touch with them ..
Now , i am uploading some of my pictures to friendster .. It is a lot easier now compared to last 2 years .. You dont have to upload one by one ... just one shot , it will slowly upload .. save time .. while im searching for friends , some of them have 100++ photos ( thought they took 100 mins to upload them ) .. now i understand .. i can also grab pics from others .. not bad ..

No comments: