Monday, June 2, 2008

It's time to start working

Finally i took the first footstep to clean up the mess in my room .... what i mean is the pile of exam papers and useful handout given by the teachers ... i filed them up systematically as you can see ..

It took me 1 hour to file them up accordingly .. Usually i do it during the holiday .. thus , the papers accumulate until ...
First , i separated them according to subjects .. then punch hole and file it .... usually 1 subject for 1 file .. certain subjects such as moral and acc are filed together ... Add maths papers are the most !! from tuition and school teachers .. it is true that add maths require a lot of practice and endurance to achieve excellent result .. but sometimes , we , as human also makes mistake .. I factorised wrongly in the first part and lost 5 marks ( the question is continuous )

There are also a lot of unnecessary papers which have to be disposed of ..

This is the result of not filing up the paper

I collected the whole series of Harry Potter storybook .. im a great fan of the book ..I made a reservation 2 months before it was being released !! i managed to buy the latest book in the first week !! I got a free t-shirt ( which doesnt look cool ) ... Then the following weeks , Carrefour sold the Harry Potter and The Deadly Hallows at much cheaper price !! If im not mistaken , the price was reduced by rm 30 ... OMG !! at that time , i was sure that it would be sold like hot cakes .. Then , the competitors :- Popular and MPH didnt seem to be happy with it .. they reduced the price too ... I felt better to get back the refund ( fortunately , i still kept the receipt ) ..


I changed my spectacles oftenly .. do you know why ? It's because my eye power keeps increasing every minute !! in just half year ( equivalent to six months ) , my eye power increases by 100 !! The left and right eyes' power are totally different ... they told me that i used left eye to often until i dont realise that >.- They asked me to rest my eyes every hour of playing comp .. as i used to play for 5 hours non-stop :P ( DOTA ) ..cant resist the temptation ( maybe should set alarm beforehand -.- ) who would remember to rest their eyes every hour except they are at extreme tiredness and at the state of boredom .. I also love trendy and modern spec !! so i don't buy the expensive frame ( except it is very cool ) as i would love to change it as often as possible !! it gives new look and appearance ~~ not so dull though .. i changed the first spec ( brown ) after 1 month coz made the wrong choice ^^ ... i started wearing spec at the age of 14 and now my eye power raised to 300 .. both eyes seem to be racing for the highest power !!

I have started reading Reader's Digest last year due to the urgency to improve my English proficiency ..It covers wide variety of real story , latest news , latest medical discovery , jokes , advertisements and so on ..quite expensive at the price of rm 15 per issue My eng is quite weak while in primary school because i spoke in BM :- Seremban coz


  • a lot of Malays student
  • teacher taught all the subjects in Malay except for Eng class
  • I'm couldn't speak well in Eng ( speak in Cantonese at home )

I'm totally agree with the step to change maths and science to English .. Although i may be difficult at the beginning , gradually you would get used to it .. especially the primary school students !! they are still young . So they can easily learn a language easily ( better memory ,less work and stress ) I learnt Japanese last few months .. I'm totally lost in the class as i do not have time to revise and memorise the words .. There are 3 different types which are

  • katakana
  • hiragana
  • romanji

if im not mistaken , katakana is similar to chinese character .. a disadvantage case for me as im illiterate in Mandarin ... so i stick to the romanji ( use a , b , c ..,z ) .. no worry .. then later on , the tutor stopped teaching in romanji as he taught that we should try to use katakana and hiragana .. @@ At that time , i have exam and other school practice ..( mana ada masa ~~ ) although the class is once a week , i feel lazy to memorise ~~ my interest grows in the beginning then slowly reduces ..haha ..then i stopped ..

luckily i didn't sign up for another tuition centre which requires me to pay fully :- RM 3000++ for 5 years !!! ( smart thinking .. to trap the innocent people ) they guaranteed us that we can speak fluently in Japan ... as we can join extra class if didn't understand .. and it is a lot nearer to my house .. so i paid rm 100 for deposit .. later on , i found out that YMCA is offering the same course for only RM 300 ( first level ) .. of coz i chose the cheaper and reliable centre .. YMCA offers wide variety of language classes : Japanese , french , mandarin , English , and so so ......and also sports , body language , self defense ~~ The first week , i went there by train ...so tiring and waste time ... by the time i reached the centre , I'm panting and covered in sweat ( woke up late :P ) ....then , my dad and my bro took turn sent me ... I'm more familiar with the train route since then ... Now i cant speak in Japanese yet .. just learn the very basic .. may continue after spm.

My study desk is full of books , decoration , pictures and souvenirs ... i love artistic things .. Can you see the rubic's cube ? i started learning last year... popular among my classmate for only a month ... everyone gets crazy with it .. some even buys key chain with rubic's cube .. we competed for the fastest time to complete it ... most of them are boys .. girls not so keen in this game .. i bought the cube after i found out that it is fun !! then , i lent it to my fren in the class .. the teacher confiscated it for a week as my fren was playing during her lesson ..... i managed to get it back after a week ... i surfed net for the methods and formula to solve the puzzle .. but i think it is easier to consult help from the " pro " friends .. my fastest time record is 57 seconds .. consider slow compared to my friends ...



The Donald Duck and Squirrel was bought in HK Disneyland ... i didn't buy much things in HK last december as

  • expensive
  • can be obtained in Malaysia

One last thing before i forget !! ANYONE INTERESTED TO GO TO MY SCHOOL CHARITY FIESTA ? all the profit will be given to the orphanage , disabled children , and other organization .. there will be popular singers performing at that day .. ( Bin Guan , one from Akademi Fantasia , and two more ) they volunteered to give free service without any payment as it is a charitable event ... so why don't you join us at that meaningful day .. try to experience the Magic of Sharing !! it really helps a lot ... you should be thankful for having a chance to sit down comfortably and playing your comp here .. many unfortunate people are awaiting your help ....




No comments: