Sunday, June 1, 2008

Link ~~

Wow , it took me 30 mins to link some of my friends !! there are just too many of them .. i dont realise that they have a blog until i search for it .. some of them are fantasic , short and simple with myriad of pictures .. Now i can easily read their blogs and give comments ..There are a few blogs written in chinese letters such as Hao Ying and Guo Dung.. It is a good opportunity for you to enjoy reading and improve ur chinese as they are the top students in my former school,- SMK Sri Saujana .. Although i dont understand mandarin , i think their blogs are up to the standard .. just give a try ..

Andrew is the one who inspires me to write a blog ... his blog is just fantasic .. we have the same purpose of writing blog which is to improve my english .. at the same time , share our thought and experience with our fellow friends ...

. I also linked some of the best blogger such as nicolekiss ( appear in The Star ) , sweatless , pinkpau and so on :- ( special thanks to olivia for her links :P ) .. They have so many visitors !! maybe i can refer to it as a guide for my following post ~~

Now im learning to put video and songs into my blog to make it sounds cool !! I think it should be a lot easier compared to Spacelives blog as blogspot gives full explaination on how to use the features here ..besides that , it only takes few seconds to upload a picture which fit nicely on the screen .. i will not hesitate to upload more pictures now .. as i love taking pictures and making this blog looks more inviting to the visitors..I also learn to type faster !! it is as though kill 2 birds with one stone ( obtain two benefits at the same time :- my english teacher always mentions it in the class ) ... Now i found the REAL FUN of writing blog !!

No comments: