Sunday, July 6, 2008

Weekend

The exam is just 2 more weeks away .. so i planned to study Sej and Bio during this weekend .. usually on Sunday , my family will go out for shopping ,dinner , and others... so i dont really allocate much time for study on Sunday .. it is consider a relaxing day for my family... since they work so hard during weekdays .. Sunday is the best time to soothe their mind and prepare for another hectic week ..

When my second bro comes back , there will be more family outing .. It is for sure that my family will be going out as he doesnt come back every week ... There is also another advantage .. my mum will prepare better meals for us too ... On Sunday , my dad will bring us to better restaurant .. lolz .. but there are disadvantages too .. if he comes back during my exam week , i cant study much as i have to go out more often .. i cant use his room to study .. Thus i will try to manage my time properly so that it benefits all the time

My eldest bro has a " new friend " which is quite close to him.. you know what i mean :P .. thus i always tease him with that matter ^^ .. how about me ? do i have one ? havent yet .. no hurry.. i will start to find one when it is an appropriate time .. first love is also known as puppy love .. it is the first time so we may are not so experience in dealing with it .. nobody can teach you .. at some time , you will figure out the way to deal with it .. if i want to find one , she needs not to be perfect .. just need to fullfil some minimum requirements .. ^^

No comments: