Monday, July 28, 2008

StaMiNa

From today onwards , im gonna undergo a series of stamina training .. yesterday , i played basketball for hours .. then im panting for breathe .. not enough training .. while i was in my uncle's house , i found out that my systolic blood pressure is 94 which is lower than the normal ( 100-140 )...actually not a lot but sometimes i feel dizzy when too tired..

My parents ask me to eat more goat meat ..which they say quite effective to treat low blood pressure .. now everyday i have to drink a variety of soup to build up my weight ~~ ( according to my grandma ) after weeks , my bro said got some difference in my facial appearance -rounder ... but i check my weight still same - 50kg !! underweight .. hahaaha ..BMI 14 !! what do you think ? can be known as skeleton king ...

My friend who used to be as thin as me advises me to go for gym + drink protein milk ... i guess not now .. today announcement SPM 101 DAYS LEFT !!! trial spm less than that ... after spm , i will go for gym ~~ build up muscle and body shape ...

Ei .. out of topic pulak ~ .. everyday after school i will cycle 20 mins non-stop ( machine ) , duck-jumping , hopping and pumping .. after few months , i guess there will be improvement .. it is not one day or one week training as consistency is very important in everything ~~ bye .. looking forward to Beijing Olympics 2008 !! All the best Malaysia ~

No comments: