Monday, July 28, 2008

HairStyle

Im very concern with my hairstyle after joining 5 Gammarians ~~ having a nice hairstyle give a fresh look to my friends and improve my self-esteem ... i prefer to have a long hair as i can do a variety of style .. in the saloon , i will ask for different style at different parts ... since the school doesnt allow very long hair , i keep the back short ... the long front layer of hair can escape easily ... ( hope my principal isnt reading :P ) ... They are a gang of my classmates who have nice hairstyle ... maybe get influnce by them :P

Do you know La-La ..? im not part of them ... im semi La-La .. i guess .. i dont want to waste my teenager life .. after im working , i cant have certain hairstyle which is not appropriate for my profession ... My father already nagging my bro to change his hairstyle as he is a lawyer ... cant have the hair spiked up .. but my bro doesnt agree with - lawyer cant spike their hair ... actually he doesnt really spike his hair .. his hair is too short until standing up at the top part ..

No comments: