Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Myself ~~~

I realised that there are some bad attitudes of me ...those that are close to me will notice it . I hope by posting it here , it will remind me to change my attitude from time to time before it get worsens ... ..so i hope this posting will help me to learn from mistakes .. ...it applies the same concept for exam ..i will learn from exam and make sure that i dont repeat it again ... if i can do it in exam , why cant i make changes to my personality. .
I dont know whether you notice this or not .. sometimes im very impatient ... maybe due to my mood or something else .. i always do thing very fast - complete homework , study in advance for exam , eat fast , play games ...and others .. i guess the main factor that causes me to become impatient is due to online games .. everything happens so fast .. and i dont really have to wait too long .... what come across my mind , then i will do it .. I know that impatient can bring disastrous effect to my future career .. everyone has a limit in their patience .. even the teachers !! but i guess i have to suppress it at certain times ..
The other one is overconfident .. i always think that im better ... It is clearly shown in today game with jia hui ... i played Conquer with him .. i kept eating him until i didnt realise that he has a big plan in his head .. he uses time to control me as im impatient ... in the end , he conquered my whole territory .. really a nice game !! it is something that i dont get it until i experience it .. although i sacrifice my time to play ( i think of doing homework beforehand ) , i learn to look at things in wider perspective and think of the future .. If i choose to do business , this is very important ...i have to be humble at all times
Lastly , i have to remain calm at all times .. if i get nervous / panic , i cant think rationally ... a good example is during the exam .. if i feel nervous , everything that i have read , harder to be recall ... a way to control my nervous is by breathing rythmically ( according to a book ) .. so that i can relax my mind ... another method is to think of the nervous situation as a challenge ..i have to overcome it in order to succeed in life .. i read some article about sleep .. a person who dont get enough sleep tends to become nervous and angry easily ... i guess i have to sleep earlier from now on ..

No comments: