Friday, July 4, 2008

BacK

Sorry ~~ for not replying your messages . i couldnt online last few weeks as my connection was unstable .. due to the router ... then my CPU motherboard spoilt ( most important part in cpu i guess ) Since i have used the desktop for some time ( around 4 years ) .. i decided to ask my father's permission to buy a new CPU .. it is not the whole set .. just the CPU .. i have a technician who is willing to help me choose the parts of CPU without charging .. Thus , he customized an average CPU which i think quite good and at reasonable price .

I didnt buy the whole set as it would cost a lot and i have others - monitor , printer , speaker ... I also asked him to buy a router .. he chose a wireless router .. since the difference in price between wireless and cable is just rm 20 .. why not choose wireless ? He wanted to help my brother set up all the settings .. but my bro's laptop has a password .. he didnt want to disclose the password as there are a lot confidential things in it .. Now , he does not know how to set up .. so he connects the router with a cable to connect to streamyx .

Without internet , i spend more time on other activities .. i play basketball more often .. read more books .. watch more tv shows .. and a lot beneficial activities ..Usually , i online for more than 2 hours and sleep very late .. then next morning , i cant focus in the class .. But without internet , i was " force " to sleep earlier .. which i think help to improve my alertness .. i realise something very important !! i realised that if i sleep late , i will have flu the next morning .. it is true .. i guess my immune system weakens and more vulnerable to flu if i sleep late.. but my second bro who is studying medicine doesnt agree with that .. anyway , it helps ~~

My bro just bought a new desk at home .. he only uses it during weekend when he comes back from Malacca ( study medicine ) .. it is a lot more spacious compared to my table... so i will study in his room during weekdays ... when he comes back , he studies continuously .... as i study in his room , i have more tendency to study .. lolz .. i imitate my bros quite a lot .. last time , he watches WWE , basketball and listens to chinese songs .. i follow them .. the interest grows itself ... One doctor and one lawyer with multiple degree .. i guess i have to work harder to be on par with them ... They dont study much during high school education .. especially my eldest bro .. he can listen to song and study .. i cant do it as it will easily divert my attention to music and not studying .. My second bro is more hardworking ... He scored 8 A's in SPM which is quite good ......

SPM is just 4 more months away ... my headmaster came to my class yesterday .. guess what ? he summarised the overall result of the class .. he called out one by one and gave advice .. my result is ok .. so he didnt say much about it . he told us a story - which advise us to be moralist and smart ....in order to triumph in life .. he also told us to be filial ___ - obedient and respect our parents .. And i guess the main purpose for his arrival was to make sure that we sell all the coupon .. only rm 540 is collected from my class .. his target is rm 1800 ( each student buy rm 60 coupon) ......

No comments: