Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tyre Puncture ~


what a dangerous ride last afternoon ... ! my brother drove the car without realising the front left tyre was punctured !!
luckily we safely reached home ~ only we realised that the tyre was flattened ..

we can easily make a phone call to the nearest car workshop to change tyre for us .. but my dad wants to teach me the proper way of changing tyre .. and also i want to learn how to change tyre .. so me and my bro take the effort to change it together ..

i used my whole weight to loose the nuts .. by jumping like toads - yet still cant loose one of it .. so me + my bro weight ( also as light as me - can be blown by wind ) + potential energy ( jumping ) to loose the nut !!!

then another difficult part is to jack up the car .. need to turn dont know how many turns - 50+ ... every turn needs to reposition the thingy - delay 2 seconds ..

in total we spent 1 hr to change it ... my dad by my side all the time observed and delegated work to us ... worthwhile family task spent last afternoon

No comments: