Sunday, September 27, 2009

G900 - Haizz

SE G900 handphone really not recommended ..

i use it for 1 year .. bought it for rm 1.45k - ori .. no point buying ori actually .. as the warranty still limited ...

in this 1 year , my phone quite often lag - written there " busy " for 2 seconds .. although i didnt install much things

NO GPS .. what a waste ... will be very useful for me now .. no choice but to buy an external GPS navigation .. still deciding whether to get Papago R5800 or Garmin 255 .. price different - rm 70 .. but Garmin is world leading GPS with few of my friends using it ... still researching of the feedback from users ..

back to my phone , my touchscreen spoil .. sometimes cant press .. a day later can press .. need rm 190 to repair - CSL price ..( no more warranty .. lcd screen 6 months only for SE .. but 1 year for Nokia .. unfair !! ) only problem is answering phone as i have to touch the screen to answer ...

then now , the camera icon cant be pressed - means cant take pictures !! a lot pictures in this blog are from my phone ..haiz .. wait a few days and see .. if really cant , really got to send to " hospital " -emergency ward .....

my initial estimate useful life of this phone is 3 years .. now reduce to 2 years ~

No comments: