Saturday, September 12, 2009

Phone spoil + Sim Card error + No credit

3 unfortunate events happened to me last week ..

Sim card error occured since before my PT2 started .. as i was busy preparing for the exam , i lazy to go change my sim card at the nearest Maxis outlet .. when it is in error mode - Inactive Sim Card .. my friends cant call or sms me .. it happened to me once
  • 18 missed calls
  • 11 sms messages
sorry if i didnt answer your call or reply your message .. after i take out the sim card , blow it , put it back .. then all the messages arrived at the same time .. i have changed it yesterday ...

then last 2 days , i realised my G900 touchscreen spoil .. aiya , a lot key buttons such as -
  • answer call
  • send message
  • delete msg
cant be pressed .. haiz .. i desperately wanted to answer a few of my friends' call .. but cant press the "answer" on the screen .. i can make a call back by pressing the middle button .. but i was short of credit ( prepaid ) that day .. rm 30 is just insufficient to survive in 1 month in this generation !! so usually , i will transfer $$ from my mum's phone as she seldom make phone calls/ sms .. to sustain the 1 month ..

No comments: