Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Utilise

It has been no morning for me currently .. sleeping late becomes a culture for me during the holiday ... i know it is bad for health but im still doing it ... ( wai ming change your attitude pls !!)

today i watched Transformer .. finally im able to watch it .. thanks to my friend , i can watch it in the first day .. although the seat wasnt that nice , really appreciate it ... next time , my bro recommends me to buy online through debit card .. easier and faster ..

dont want to reveal so much about the story .. but i can say it is really nice and worth your $$ - it has humour , thriller , adventurous , and love ..

i feel today i utilise my time fully .. did a lot of things today .. settle my banking stuffs , laminate my puzzle , pay my course fees , watch transformer ..very tired. . till fallen asleep after sleep .. @@ ... not good for digestion ..

No comments: