Saturday, June 20, 2009

Price Giving Day

Today suppose to be the last day i go back to my secondary school officially - Sri KL .. i attended the price giving day - SPM achievement ..For those who failed to attend it , let's the pictures taken by my bro do most of the talking .. ( Thanks to my bro for doing a great job - taking all these pictures )

It started with the kompang .. They changed a bit from last year by doing some acting in the beginning ..

VIP ~ Mr Chew looks older .. maybe due to the hair colour .. as usual , they arrived 30 minutes late from the time stated in the invitation card .

Choir ~~ i remember there is a MamaMia song ... not bad !!

Long speech by Mr Chew .. if you listen attentively , there is hidden meaning in it .. but my attention drifted away as i chatted with my friends ~


Mr Hanif Merican .. his speech was more entertaining ..

Solo dance by this guy .. Sri KL has a lot talented students ^^


Chia Chun receiving award . I think my bro took most of Form5-ers SPM achievers .. dont manage to post all .. if want , you may request from me ^^

Gammarians rox ~ dominating !! ( quotation from Ah Chun today in cinema :P)

Lynn , me , Fiona , Mich , Hwoon Yi , Kwan Yee, Ching Yee ~


Lynn , Yee Eng , Vijune , Me , Shien Hong , Ah Chun

Me and Edward ~ ( ah Chun acted cool at back ><)

nice shot !! best friends foreverz ~

My mum ~ does she look like my sister ? ^^

No comments: