Monday, June 15, 2009

GoodByE

goodbye my 3 of my beloved ..

after accompanied me for 1month , they left me .. i dont know what happen to you all .. why you all suddenly leave me .. ?

the beloved i mean are my 3 fish .. suddenly died today .. havent find out the reason yet .. i just change the water not long ago .. so i put in extra anti-bac liquid and more salt just in case ..

will be going to genting for 3 days 2nights tomorrow .. my mum will take the responsible to feed the fish .. usually when i open the light , the fish will greet me by swimming more actively and wait at the surface of water for food .. they are quite smart - Behavioural Learning due to repetitive training everyday ..

there are 4 - 5 different species of fish in my aquarium .. it seems that the small 1 has longer life span .. and the large goldfish always get bullied by the small 1 .. so have to make sure the species arent enemies to each other and can be friend ..

No comments: