Sunday, June 21, 2009

BaBy

i really like small kids .. especially when they are 2 - 4 years old .. i dont have any small brother , so i dont get the chance to take care of baby ..

i tried to carry my cousin - 2 years old before .. but he seems like dont feel comfortable when i carrying him and twisted the other way to get to the ground >< ... maybe i dont have the technique .. he feels so fragile and small ..

the ideal number of children for me is 2 .. 1 boy 1 girl if possible .. but the chance is not confirmed due to random fertilisation - XX or XY genes .. ( forget most of bio syllabus @@ ) ... have to recall back ..

fair treatment to children is important to prevent jealousy .. i got 1 relative who has one son only .. they pamper him too much .. till he doesnt listen to advice and sometimes beat people .. it seems not easy to take care of children and teach them the correct things ..

by observing my parents , i guess i learn a few techniques .. especially my dad .. different way to treat us in different situation - Contingency theory .. and the way he guides me in everything ..really appreciate it .. now he even teaches me business strategy by getting my opinion on his business problem .. so that i get used to it next time .. and here i wish him

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

No comments: