Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SPM results ?

3 months have passed so rapidly .. a lot of things occur in this few months ... but mostly are joyous moment with lot of new friends from sunway college .. but yet i still miss my old friends in secondary school ..

tomorrow is a great opportunity to meet them .. getting spm result in the meantime .. not really put much hope on the result .. greater hope , greater disappointment .. just go with less expectation ...

the result quite important for me actually . . i will get scholarship if really get 8A's and above if im not mistaken .. somemore the school is going to give reward too ... i can say that if really get straight A's , it's going to be " durian runtuh " ...

but if dont get what i expect , it wont affect much to me now as my current course is given more priority .... i have to study now for my first external exam - Saturday ... update my post after my exam ^^

No comments: