Saturday, March 14, 2009

firST TimE

everyone has their first time ... my first time experience really enlighten me towards understanding and learning new stuffs .. it also makes me bolder to accept new challenges . everytime before the so called "first time " , i will have butterfly in my stomach

i just want to highlight a few of my first time .. today is my first time taking my exam by using computer .. and also first exam for my course .. not really that scare after so many progrest test ... after answering the first 10 questions , i know my result .. the teacher set the mock exam till so hard .. i can say the real exam has 20 % difficult questions only compared with the mock 60% .. the girl sit beside me pressed her calculator so hard and fast .. message for her , " no need so gan jiong " ... quite distracting actually ..

my first time driving test is quite scary .. i was afraid of the up the hill test .. so i pressed more oil .. thank god , i passed the exam .. then on the road , it is ok since the examiner is quite friendly .. i even talked with him about his family ... lolz ..
for my 2 friends who are going to take their driving test next week - wish them good luck and dont be panic ..

another of my first time - ice skating ... really tiring .. couldnt balance well .. so i have to hold the side to assist me in skating .. my pants all wet as i fell down quite often .. today i went again with my friends .. they guide me well .. i only fell down once !! not bad ... then 2 girls hold my hand and bring me skate at 30km/hr ... lolz .. i cant skate alone with that speed .. quite scary as if fall down at that speed , it really pain .. but they are quite experience .. so i dont have to worry much .. but they said im quite heavy .. lolz .. im underweight k ..
i heard ice skating is quite dangerous . must stand up quickly after fall down as the blade - shoe is quite sharp .. it can injure us easily ... so beware ..



No comments: