Friday, February 13, 2009

Thanks Teacher

i realise i can speak mandarin a lot better now .. with the guidance from my college's friends ... in just 2 weeks , by listening and speaking , now i can communicate with my friends in mandarin ^^ .. thanks to my teacher - catherina .. teach me a lot ..

At home i speak in Cantonese , last time in primary school , i spoke in BM .. then in secondary school , i spoke in English .. now i college i speak in Mandarin ... and some hokkien too " wo beh hiao kong " ... haha .. knowing to speak in variety of languages give a competitiveness edge while working later ... so why not try to speak other people language.. Even a malay in Chinese Secondary School can speak mandarin !! something that becomes routine makes us learn , but we do have to practise by speaking in that language ..

But i still want to improve my English - main priority compared to others ... later my english gets deteriorate if stop speaking with it ...

No comments: