Friday, February 13, 2009

DriVing

Yesterday while on the way to a birthday party at PJ , almost crash on motorcycle .. lolz

it happened 2 times .. first was when i wanted to change lane .. but didnt see the mid mirror and the motorcycle accelerated so fast !! almost hit him ... thank god , my reaction fast enough .lolz ..

The second time when i followed too near a motorcycle .. he suddenly U- turn in front of me .. brake immediately .. luckily there was no car behind me ^^ ..

So now are you dare to sit in my car ? haha ... but of course , need more practise to increase my alertness .. my mum still doesnt dare to let me drive alone to college in Subang as there are too many cars ... she has to observe me for another 1 or 2 months ...

hot car Pictures, Images and Photos
Future car

No comments: