Saturday, February 21, 2009

First Time

Guess who ?
Photosnap
Large bull outside pavilion ~

can locate me ?
eh got someone pee at side ~ censored .. .lolz ..



boring ~~


For the past 17 years , i am the passenger who sit at the back while in the car .. but now i have to drive - sit at driver seat ~

today is the first day that i get the chance to drive alone after 1 month close surveillance by my mother .. in total , i have already drive for 2months including the training period - L

Feeling insecure while inside my car ? should apply for insurance beforehand ? no need ^^ .. i will try to drive with extra caution ..

hmm , today i drove to college .. feeling a bit weird as usually someone will sit at my side and talk to me ... feeling a bit bored as it is only me in the car >< .. somemore today while on the way back , traffic jam !! .. quite boring .. so i smsed with my friends ~ haha ... bumper to bumper for 20 mins as there was road repairment .. 4 lanes joined to 2 lanes ...

Before going back after computer class , i went for lunch with Mr Jack , my T5 teacher .. as he treated as japanese food - only for top 4 students ^^ ... he ordered quite a lot .. and my friend - Nurul has allergic to seafood .. so we gonna eat her part .. Jack is very experienced in eating japanese food .. guess what ? there are methods to truly eat sushi in proper way .. he is out-going person who keens to know our views of the current course .. it is smart way to get to know from students' perspective ... sociable person ~ .. and also single ~! if im not mistaken .. :P

Then i went for badminton at 3K subang .. really fun to play with my classmates .. they are willing to teach me the proper way of playing .. and also didnt blame me for my mistakes .. very good sportmanship ... still need more training on badminton ... it is not only hitting the shuttlecork but also using strategic way to make your rival cant receive the ball .. it seems easy when i watched Lee Chong Wei plays badminton .. haha .. his feets and reaction are really quick .. i try to do his trick but fail .. lolz


After 2 hours of badminton , i drove to fetch my friend to play basketball .. nice weather to play .. im still energetic and eager to play basketball with my old buddies ... especially with Park Leng in the team , i even laughed while playing .. he really good in telling jokes ~ .. dont really feel tired ... just played for 1 hour then went back as it gonna to rain .



I drive Waja 1.6 ... which i think really consumes petrol quite fast .. 1 box gone today .. maybe i should press less accelerator to reduce petrol usage ... and also the traffic jam really used lot of petrol ..

Road repairment .. cause massive traffic jam


Mum's car ... " Dont drive too fast .. Man Man Lai " ,advised by my mum

No comments: