Thursday, February 19, 2009

CAT ...

color Pictures, Images and Photos

CAT ? Certified Accountant Technician .. what a tiring course !!

Exam , exam , exam ... for another 3 years .. Only in Sunway College i guess ... The college wants a high passing rate to maintain its platinum status .. so they organize so many Progess Test 1 / 2 , Mock exam n others .. it kills all my leisure time .. somemore with a new class - CSB ( English Class ) which i think really unnecessary .. the first class , it gave me a good impression on the lecturer .. but later on , i find out she is not so good in teaching .. she is better in story telling and joke around .. always teach out of topic .. today , for 2 hours , i think only 30 minutes that we learnt something .. She spent most of the time chatting and debating with Anil at the end of period .. hmm , regarding woman issues i guess .. it quite funny , but it burnt the time ..

Since the timetable is already so compact , sometimes the class lasts till 5.30pm from 8a.m .. it is really tiring .. by 3pm , my eyes are gonna close ..cant really concentrate in that long hours .. in Sri KL , we study till 3.45pm ... but it has more breaks compared to my current course ..

I try not to fail any of my papers .. if not , im gonna waste my time listening to the same lecture again and also money .. so far , my result still ok .. only the costing part T2 not that good ... the Managing People and System T5 result not that bad ^^ .. thanks to Mr Jack's advice ..

wanna know how to get 92 marks for T5 ? let me share my study tips ^^ ..
  • read before the lesson starts
  • jot down extra points during lesson
  • revise after lesson
  • do a mind map at the week end
  • refresh back memory the next week

guess what , it becomes permanent memory !! it does consume some of your precious time ... but it does show some positive result ..

color Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: