Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wonderful Day





2nd day outing ~~




3rd day outing









Back to back .. 3 days outing .. spend my 2 months pocket $$ ..lolz ..

anyway we have a really great time being together in a big group .. the first day after spm , i spent my time with my sri kl's classmates in one of their house .. their houses are really big .. we chat and play games - vampire and police .. but that day i was so tired .. i slept 2am the night before and woke up at 7.30am to play bball .. so i was so tired until couldnt wink at people ( kill the people if i was chosen as vampire ) .. since spm just over that day , i dont have the mood to sleep so early :p

The next day , i slept earlier ...zzZZzZz .. i was fully rejuvenated ^^ ..i went to mid valley to celebrate my birthday .. have a great time meeting my ex-classmates ..

Today , around 19 friends went for the outing in sunway pyramid .. need around 4 cars to pick up them .. it gives me a great trouble since a lot problems arising time by time .. Firstly , my brother drove off the van for fun .. Since i have to fetch around 6 friends , the van is a better choice ... Thus , i ask for my grandpa's toyota Unser .. thank god .. his car is available .. The next morning , i have to pick up them at 11 am .. supposingly i told my mum at 10am earlier ... ops !! she has to go to office to sign some agreement at 11 am .. so it has to be brought forward to 10.30 am ... haiz , one problem arising after another ..


I get the chance to try archery .. quite hard to hit the bulleye .. the bow is quite heavy for me >< .. it makes my right hand shaking after the shooting .. hahaa ... guess i have to build up my biceps and triceps muscle ...




Thanks for the present > puzzle .. i get the chance to choose the present that is favourable to me .. it looks prefectly nice after being build up .. it is the first time i try this type of puzzle .. if it is really nice and fun , then i will buy few more sets .. this time i bought the temple of heaven ... around 115 pieces only ..



bolt Pictures, Images and Photos


The movie - Bolt is a really nice movie ..although it is quite short - 1 hour and 38 mins , the storyline is amusing and meaningful .. The characters are really cute - especially the hamster ..haha .. the ending of the movie perfectly well ... it teaches me a lesson - take care of our pets with full of love and care .. they are also living organisms ..

The buffet dinner near sunway is just ok .. it was so crowded today .. must book to have dinner there ... cost rm 20 per head .. there is one practice that should be practised by other restaurants .. no wastage of food ..since it is buffet , people take uncontrollably and cant finish the food ... so it is kinda a waste of food ..so they impose rm 6 for every 100gram of food that cant be finished .. it kills 2 birds with one stone . they also earn more as well ...

No comments: