Saturday, December 13, 2008

TiReD

graduate bear Pictures, Images and Photos

I dont expect to walk that much today ..

I walked in the education fair , walked to lrt and komuter , walked around Sungai Wang, walked to Low Yat , walked back to times square and walked to lrt once again .. that's my journey around KL city today ..

I was very energetic in the morning to find out more about the course that suits me - ACCA .. actually i have found out a lot information since last year .. and my dad also have did some survey and asked his friends and staffs in the mean time ..

Just to accompany my friends and spend my time wisely rather than sitting at home playing dota .. :P ..." Good questions ,Better counsellor, Best Answers " all these 3 come together .. when you ask the correct questions and find the correct counsellor , they will manage to advise you with the best sollution ...

A lot students who just completed their SPM made enquires .. I concentrate on ACCA - my mission today is finding out :
  • colleges offering ACCA
  • quality of the lecturers
  • quality of the facilities
  • fees
  • know about the job opportunities
  • know about the papers ( outcome of each papers )
  • scholarship
  • look for old friends :P ( but cant see any )
  • other courses that im interested ( and may change my mind )

So far so good ... but the exhibition is quite small .. just 2 halls .. compared to PWTC ( It is just an ant compared to a cat ) .. Actually the best way to find in detailed of the college is visit it personally .. rather than looking at the pictures in the brochure .. i will be going to certain colleges for open day these few weeks to check out more information ...

Eh , there were some college students helping out in their booth .. That's a great chance to find out in student's point of view of the college .. of course most of them promote their college .. but they never tarnish other colleges' reputation as well .. they worked quite hard in giving out brochure and stuffs ... some even carrying banner .. not sure whether they will receive tuition fees waiver :P .. ( usually people only do something that can get benefits them except on certain situation )

" Please write your information " ... a lot of them asked to give information on our personal detailed so that they can send or email more info in future ...... I only wrote for certain colleges that I have great chance of studying there .. others , just ignore them in a nice way ..

backscape3 Pictures, Images and Photos
where is my pathway towards success ?

No comments: