Sunday, December 7, 2008

Goodbye My Dear " Friends "

It has been some time ... but we have to depart one day ..my dear "friends" who have accompany me for the past 2 years ...

I mean my beloved " books "... which costs around rm 500 ..


Now the books are on sale .. some are reserved to my cousin .. The price is negotiable .. if you are interested , you can message me through msn - terry_sum203@hotmail.com ... or friendster / facebook ..

If you buy , i will give you my special notes as a free gift from seminar , teachers ( Sri KL teachers are very experience ) and also some of my notes .. and also my exam papers

This 5 books ... are very colourful .. with 4 different colours of highlight .. it may sound good for those who want readily highlighted book ( easier to differentiate between important and useless notes ) - orange = place / person name .... yellow = not that important ...green = quite important .... blue = very important ( for last minute reading ) ...

50- 60% discount

It is for sale .. but it is already answered .. mostly are experiment .. useful for paper 3 which you have to plan an experiment .. rm 2 each


specially ordered from The Star newspaper .. it is written by a prominent writer ,Sunny Yee
who gives lot of useful seminar few weeks before spm


These books are not highlighted except for pendidikan moral ..still new .. as all have been wrapped ..


express notes before exam .. it is also useful if you want to study before school teacher teaches ..as it is easy to understand and gives a brief idea of what the topic about

i recommend the bukit kepong and konserto terakhir book .. very compact with useful information .. it can substitute the boring novel .. by reading the chapter by chapter synopsis


Account books .. i recommend the eksplorasi kbsm book .. very useful to answer objective question .. has step by step way to solve the problem ..

No comments: