Thursday, December 11, 2008

Prom Night

my table ...

western style of eating ... can order how many sets as you like ... but my tummy was full


the only light source ...



outside ballroom




me and ching yee ( new hairstyle .. )
me and fiona

** ( some pictures are still with friends .. will try to get it asap ) **
Keep it short and simple ..

Well , the night was fun .. With the special light effect ( as expected from 5 stars hotel) , the ballroom seems to be like disco .. we were having western dinner .. overall , the food kinda high class - very little but tasty ..

They invited a few singers - not bad ... just too loud for my tender eardrum ..

there were some games too ... but only for selected people .. they went to the stage n danced ... some of them really danced well ..

At the end of the prom night , the ballroom became exactly like disco ... with the people jumping and screaming .. everyone was excited .. i became the spectator .. hehe since i dont really like to dance ... i move like a stick anyway ... maybe i will join a dance class to change myself .. :P

No comments: