Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Time

This semester passes so fast . without me realising it is April already . which is just 2 more months from final exam .

Cant afford to lose concentration while in class . Gym eats up a lot time , min 2 hours per session . So now i limit it to 3 days per week . Plan to meet some old friends but now need to postpone till June .

More effort has to be put on understanding rather than memorising . everytime go for P2 exam , it shows how much lack of understanding of mine / insufficient memorising as well .

Have been thinking too much for the past few months . Some happy moment seems like happening yesterday .but is it worth my time to think of future . i know i just cant change the fact , lying to myself will do me no good . face reality is the way out. past is history . focus on current moment . Patience is virtue , timing is crucial . i have to train my patience . Previously , have been looking at short term view , now i have to extend my view ,broader and wider towards the long term . One serious fall , makes me awake .

is it possible to embrace changes ? nothing is impossible , if commitment is put into it . like how the muscles function . no way it can change to big automatically . consistent effort put into it will bear fruit one day .

No comments: