Saturday, April 30, 2011

These few days memories come back . been some time . there is no way to delete . i found this interesting phrase , "The past is good place to visit to remind you not to make same mistake but definitely not good place to stay" .

I have been trying to change towards "caring others more than me" . do i have achieve that stage ?

She has been with her ex just right after we breakup . she has definitely made up her mind who is the one . she mention she will be more comfortable with him . our characterictics are quite similar . but she and her ex - opposite . maybe opposite will attract .

but the truth out of all these , is her heart not belong to mine . while friends say that time will make it lapse . i can feel the different than the first day of it . but sometimes , will wonder what she is doing . it is better not to contact her , as it makes me wander where they go , what they do . it is better not to see her , as it makes me think of the beautiful face .

maybe one day , i may speak to her as a normal friend without having past stuffs bordering me . I dont want to dwell on the past , leave in dreamland , but before i find a new partner , i have to be sure never compare with my ex , as it is unfair to her . it may takes time before i find one . in the meantime , be a full-time student - full time study :)

No comments: