Saturday, March 12, 2011

Time

It seems i have very little time for what i need to be done in a day . After the incident , i get the chance to actually call back my old friends for a chat , meet lot of new friends , and actually catch up on time lost previously .

there are a lot of things outstanding for me to follow-up. i get more chance to communicate with my best friends and get to know their life. i get the chance to sit in MPH , reading the whole book with no distraction in a single hour . I get more chance to spend time with my family and relatives .

Although the time spent may not be as happy as the time spent previously with someone you love , looking in another perspective may actually help . Having to actually let go , is the solution for it . It is "ME" who controls the happiness . it does not requires other people to make me happy .

I have gradually used to being single again . There may be instances where im being desperate to look for a partner (Rebound relationship). But , having to know the pain of the ending of relationship , ill have to be really sure before holding another people's hand , of not hurting other and ourself .

No comments: