Friday, March 18, 2011

Positive Thinking

Recently i have read a great book on "The Power of Positive Thinking and The Amazing Results of Positive Thinking " . A really great book which inspires me on a lot of things .

There is two types of people . One who whines over the problems that arise , and saying negative talk . The other , is the one who accepts the problem as it is , and take it as a challenge . We have consistently incorporate positive talk to our subconscious mind to make our mind ready for the challenge .

Some of useful positive affirmation -" I can do all things through Christ which Strengthen me " .
The greatest secret for elminating the inferiority mindset ( self-doubt on capability ) is to fill your mind with overflowing with "faith" which is towards the "God". Do not built up obstacles in your imagination . Depreciate every so-called obstacles , minimize them . Doubt closes the power flow , Faith opens it .



Attitudes are more important than facts . A optimistic thought can overcome whatever difficult "fact" . There occurs time where past memories flow back to my mind sub-consciously . It is the fact that can't be avoided but to face it with positive attitude . With overflowing mind with positive affirmation , i feel myself easier to let go of the past . Life is short , i will not spend most of my time worrying of the past , but to grasp whatever opportunity in the future .

One can be happy , if they make up their minds to be . Children are more expert in happiness than adults . Today i met my neighbour's kid , around 5 years old .. so cute ! he happiness greeted me when i walked by . While i washed my shoe , he even sing song to me ! there isn't any worry like adult do . The way to happiness : keep your heart free from hate , your mind from worry .



"Live simply , expect little , give much .Forget self , think of others " may really helps in happiness . I have previously expect too much in terms of study , my capability , love and others . Do not expect too much from others , as something cant be controlled by us .

No comments: