Saturday, March 12, 2011

End

I know something cant be said . indirectly i know the meaning , but getting reaffirmation actually get my heart dead for second chance . "Stop doing what isn't working so you can start doing what works " . Dont wish to waste any of my time on something cant be achieved . Ie , my dad gives up something he holds on for 11 years with no regret , as he has made the most out of it .

This time , i no more feel sad or disappointed like last time i do . i have a neutral kind of mindset . Maybe i have accepted the fact towards it , or maybe i have let go and without me realising already get used to my current lifestyle .

After the first time i experience great failure in my life , i went to temple , and pray . then by coincidence , i get a book on "Four Noble Truth " - the great message - "something arises will cease" . This maybe the message the God wants to deliver the message to me . Nobody can help us in getting control over our emotion once again , but ourself .

There are other people who experience the same failure like i do , and they manage to move on with no regrets , and even may find a better life out of it . Some people , experiences even worst scenario than i do , like my friend who is just 20 years old , and have cancer . i realise life is short . Taking control of our life and maximise every minute of it with happiness and no regrets will cherish our life .

No comments: