Thursday, January 14, 2010

FooD Conscious

Now , everytime i eat, i set something on my mind - high protein food ..

since i havent start to try the protein powder supplement , i try with egg whites first ... roughly , 1gram of weight = 1 gram of protein ..

for the max gain , the best is to consume egg whites directly -45mins after workout to enable the muscle to build up ... got a buddy who also keen in gym as me - start gym around the same time as me and also as thin as me ..

we can all start gym at 18-25 years old as it is the best time to build muscle .. and also , min 3 times a week .. there are a lot people who are underweight .. these people which include me need to go for gym + protein ...

going for gym actually makes me to read more about how our body works , what the best exercises for each part of body ... need to sleep more to let muscle rests .. which will make me sleep early for next class ( after gym workout - tired ) ...

actually there are a lot debates going on - protein food / protein supplement ?
my trainer recommends me high protein food as our body is not designed for protein powder .. of course the powder will be easier to be absorbed .... ,but for price comparison , the powder is a lot more expensive ... if you can eat high-protein food three times a day ( have the time to cook ) then , it is advisable to go for food ... but for me - extreme skinny , i should start with powder ..

set an aim if go for gym - if not slowly you will lose the interest to travel to the gym centre ...

No comments: