Friday, January 8, 2010

Changes

After i had my 1 month holiday , there are a lot of changes in my college - Sunway College.
  • new 12-storey building proposal - 2013 ( i have completed my course anyway)
  • indoor sport arena -2013
  • newly renovated library and toilet
  • new courses
  • new fees !! ( higher of course )
  • new ACCA books !! ( thicker of course )
  • new students !! ( younger of course ..hehe )
recently i just change to new Group 3 as the timetable looks more favourable for my gym routine ( more time for other activites ) .. supposingly i want to choose G1 but it seems quite crowded ...anyway, any group will be fine to me - with my gang around and same lecturers ..

my friend does recommend Group 4 - Miss joyce f6 lecturer - quite experience and good lecturer ... but currently my f6 - miss rozi seems ok also .. so i dont find any reason to go for Miss Joyce .. i may go and get her additional notes and make comparison .. i also have other college friends ( also taking ACCA - SEGI college , Mac Orange ) - thus i can get their notes as well ..

Eiffelturm Pictures, Images and Photos

just realise something , Sunway TES lecturing method is quite spoon-fed .. compared to other colleges in UK .. so my lecturer slowly tries to teach us to be independent in learning ... then it will get easier for Professional papers ..

No comments: