Thursday, October 8, 2009

TaX

My taxation lecturer teaches me loads of stuffs which are applicable in future .

Tax = money .. so manage tax effectively means more money in the pocket. ..

the style he teaches doesnt make me sleepy .. instead make me more alert .. since if i dream for few seconds , i miss part of it which may lead to continuous confusion for the next hours ..

he also loves to tell story of the current economy , biz , new ruling and other ..even cartoon slides from The Star ( related to tax ) embedded in his lesson which make it even more interesting

how to manuveer around the taxes to escape and get deduction of taxes .. save a big sums of $$

now i realise doing biz even can claim for more deductions ~
how to buy cheaper cars - reduce Import duty which is 100 - 200 % of sales value + sales tax 10 -15 % ( for branded cars - Mercedes n BMW ) the UK people only pay 70 -80 pound

study > analyse > apply > $$

so next time , any problem related to taxes - may drop me a call , and we have a cup of coffee .. and also applying professional fees ^^ ( my dad always teach me there is no free lunch - have to earn for it )..

No comments: