Sunday, October 25, 2009

FaMiLy DaY

Nice outing today with my family ... but quite tiring ... get the chance to pray at Ampang .. pray for " Kau Wong Yeh " ( english i dont know how to say it ) .. anyway , during this period it is always rainy season .. today the sky quite dark .. when we reached Ampang , it started to rain ..


what a sad case - my dad forget to put umbrella in the car .. so we went to Ampang Point to buy 2 new umbrellas .. after reached there for few minutes , the rain stopped >< ( god playing with us )

As usual , the smoke and dust from the joystick really make my eye watery luckily with the spectacles , it reduces the effect .. didnt see any familiar face there .. my friends went on fri , sat .. but not sunday .. one of my friend's grandma stays there for 9 days - ( which they believe is good - im not sure with the reason anyway )

My dad bought 9 little birds to set them free .. each for rm 3 !! quite expensive but worth it ( since doing good ) im responsible to set them free - so happy to do good ! they flew out in split second when i open a small gap ... now i understand why my dad doesnt encourage me to buy pets that have to keep them in cage .. really sad to be jailed in the cage .. thus i dont buy hamster although they are really cute !!!!

thanks to my barganing skill , save my mum rm 2 for the little tortoise bun .. ^^

what a terrible sight ~

camwhore in the fitting room .. ( do you realise i wear a new spectacles .. ? my old one broke while i sat on it ><> i prefer my old spec - Reddish purple ( my favourite colour ) , large lens , more comfortable .. this spec often drop down every 1 minute ~ haiz .. then ,have to push it up

bought 2 new shirts .. with my mum's birthday special discount rate at 30% .. so cheap ! next time i dont buy all shirts during Chinese New Year but to spread the money over the year .. so as to have more choices ... during CNY , mostly are red ..

Halloween coming soon ? not sure ~ any idea when is it ?

Photo of the day ~ telephone booth ... last time i saw many of these .. but now left one only .. maybe due to cheaper handphones now in market , this type of telephone booth is going to extinct soon !! and we have to find coins to call someone - quite troublesome

No comments: