Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WeIghT

Feeling rather disappointed with my weight progress .. it is still same 51 KG ... no !! no !! it reduces by 1 kg from 52 KG .. haiz ..maybe due to fever last week..

finished the whole tin of Appeton Weight Gain .. still same ... weight training for the past few months .. still same ... ( cant deny there is little mouse on my arms now .. but yet look skinny )

maybe just accept and stay with it .. no point forcing myself eat more .. usually , while having dinner with my relatives .. i always being asked to finish the remaining food .. ( So thin , eat more ) get used to it ~~

shadow Pictures, Images and Photos

have to wait for the timing - then PoPs ... my weight will increase .. ( that's what a few of my relatives and friends said ) ..

maybe should look at the good side of being thin .. for sports , being thin - lighter .. seems to make me feel more energetic and active ... not tired so easy ( carry less weight - only Bones :P ) ... no need afraid of not getting the size of my cloth .. by being skinny , i seems tall .. lolz .. that's a few of advantages of me being thin i guess .. and of course , thin people is usually healthier

No comments: