Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BaCk

Before my second semester started , i thought of making money from blogging. ( after read some articles of a few successful bloggers who manage to make some $$ from writing diary - blog ) ..

in order to achieve that , i have to advertise my blog , achieve a certain number of visitors per day , and also update my blog ACTIVELY .. but after my semester started , it seems to be a lot more stuffs than semester 1 .. if i leave my revision a week , it piles up .. @@

so i guess making money blog doesnt work for me .. if really want make money, one have to put in effort and time for it .. even playing DOTA can earn money .. Just see how much time you spend and how you utilise the knowledge that you have learn ..

i got a few friends started doing business during the college time .. they earn some extra bucks... but im not sure how they allocate the time .. my dad advises me to concentrate on study and pass it in 1 shot rather than focusing on 2 things .. if you work , you may feel earn money better than study ... ( if i can earn money , why do i study so hard ) .. but they really have the business mindset .. and the $$ they earn may ease their parent's burden


forest:) Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: