Saturday, May 23, 2009

Scholarship Awards

Today i went for the ceremony - which they said was compulsory for all of us ..not bad actually .. meet new people and make friends with them ..

Since it is formal , everyone looks so different .. looks more mature .. The guy so leng chai , the gals so leng lui ..

i chatted a while with my ex-classmates ... i even found my cousin who i have not meet for years.. i cant even recognised her initially .. when i glimpsed through the list of scholars , i saw "Sum" which not many people have that surname .. then i try to search for her in the crowd .. only know who is she when she went to the stage to receive the award.. she makes Sum family proud by getting full tuition waiver -straight A's..

i made friend with a guy - Adrian who sat beside me today - nice guyz .. since im considered his senior , i gave some advice on the course .. and what a coincidence ! - he stays nearby my house - sri petaling .. And also he went to same driving lesson as me ..!! so we chatted for the half ceremony ..

when i want to take pic , i realise i need my bro !! the quality really different .. when i use his old camera, i must not shake my hand even a little .. which quite hard for me .. ( pic will be uploaded after my exam which falls on 3rd , 4th and 5th of June - so cant on9 to chat that much , no more dotaing , blog lesser )

No comments: