Monday, April 5, 2010

Public Speaking

public Pictures, Images and Photos

i still remember the first time i give speech in the public is during my primary school days as a prefect ... i was given responsible to read out the ikrar while the students recite it after me ...

i read from a book that a human being will feel threaten while in the public where all the eyes are gazing at you .... but how do you overcome this threatening feeling ? while on the stage , sometimes you care what people think of you and your speech .... maybe try to focus on giving the speech rather than caring about other minor things ...

Fear Pictures, Images and Photos


i would say the utmost things to reduce the fear on the stage is PRACTISE .... i find one great place to train my public speaking in my college - ToastMaster club ...

before it reached my turn to give short talk , i felt uncomfortable ... my heartbeat fastens without me realising ... i will sometimes stutter while speaking ... i still havent find the proper way to conquer my fear .... i will definitely go for the TableTalk - less than 3 minutes talk ..... no matter how good other speakers are , i will raise my hand for my turn .... just go out n enjoy myself ... that's life !!

public speaking preparation Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: