Monday, April 26, 2010

CarS

When you are driving at Sunway area , you will notice there are a lot modified and luxurious cars !! there is even ferrari .... others are Lexus , MiniCooper , BMW , Mercedes , Lambo ...... learn a lot from my expert friends about cars ...i have a friend who modifies his car till it is totally different ... it is really nice - but a bit LaLa ...


In my bro's car. .. there is remote control for the player. .. let my mum drive while i help them choose the songs ....


after you go for something good , then you try something else .. it feels different ... i have tried quite some cars .... so far , i feel Saga still got room for improvement ( temporarily have to drive this car ) ... pick up - Booom BOOOOOMM while i step the oil , but yet doesnt speed off ... then my mum says , "you are ferrari racer meh ? "

recently the horn suddenly gone crazy ... horn by itself .... while my mum was driving it ....then my mum went to the mechanics and pull out the wires ... now i drive it without horn - which is my weapon in case of emergency ... so now have to drive cautiousy..

No comments: