Sunday, September 28, 2008

HandPhone / MobilePhone ?

G900


have you seen this handphone ? my new phone soon ...
i have used my old handphone - W550 ( cost rm 940 ) for more than 2 years ... which is approximately rm 1.15 per day .. cheap ? haha ^^



why G900 ?
G900 has all the necessary features .. 3G , Wi Fi , touchscreen , 5 mega pixels and others .. i have do a survey in low yat plaza .. the price is around rm 1450 - rm 1650 for original phone .. my dad asks me get original hp instead of AP hp - as his old AP hp experiences a lot of problem in the past . there is no warranty for AP model .. sony ericsson is still my optional choice .. distinctive design , lots of features , gaming , camera , user friendly and others ..

AP model ?
actually what is AP model ? it escapes the import duty by sending it to Singapore .. no warranty ... and the handphone seriel number doesnt match the " box " .. that all - cheaper by rm 200 .. but i still prefer original hp as it values for money ..

before doing survey in low yat , i check all the handphones model via the net http://www.gsmarena.com/ and http://www.mobile88.com/ . it is very detailed with all the specification ,photos and features ... i can even try to use the handphone through the sony ericsson website ...

why buy a new handphone ?
my handphone spoil - can make a call but i cant hear the voice ..
i take good care of my hp .. but recently , the hp is drenched with water in a bag .. my bottle leaks .. then , there are 4 buttons that cant be pressed .. i cant sms -luckily , i can press the buttons after a few days ..i thought it is going to be ok already ...i plan to buy a new handphone after spm with the rewards - more models with touchscreen at cheaper price and maybe pda hp . but no choice , i have to buy a new hp as i cant make a call ...which is the main function of a hp ..

thanks dad
for getting a new hp for me .. it is a reward for my hard work during my exam ... he usually doesnt spend much money on unnecessary things except for something related to my study and food .. not much travel - as he thinks study comes first . he has to support 3 person education - doctor and lawyer .. the next is going to be my turn .. for my second brother - doctor , my dad spends so much for his education ... if he earns more during the year , he will bring us for a vacation .. arigato gozaimasu . i appreciate it ..

No comments: