Saturday, September 27, 2008

First day after exam

tired
exhausted
dehydrated
cramp
happiness
satisfaction
confidence
pro
accuracy

what is it all about ? can you figure out ? - basketball .. after 2 weeks of restraining myself from playing basketball ( although invited ) , im back ! but not my real skill and accuracy ... i couldnt shoot that good this morning ... then gradually , the accuracy came back out of nowhere !

i realised i can play better with players who i do not know .. with friends , it seems like something pull me back .. not so sure with what is it .. maybe when i cant shoot in , i feel bad about myself as they put hope on me - by passing the ball to me ...

basketball is not all about shooting and scoring .. it also includes strength and confidence ! strength ? as you know , im kinda skinny but tall guy .. i have the height advantage in rebounding the ball but yet not enough strength - lurch the body forward for the hoop , gripping the ball firm , get position , receiving ball .. all these need strength ... during the exam ( while studying ) i practise dumbbell repeatly ... just to build up muscle .. i try my strength with armwrestling with a few of my classmates ... their overwhelming power is just too much for me to handle ...
i plan to go for gym ... but my bro said if i stop doing for about months , it will go back to original shape .. i still have doubt with it .. let's see how hectic my tertiery study is ~ then i decide ..

confidence ? - especially in shooting ... once i gain the confidence , i can repeatly score... my record still with 6 balls continuously at perisa court ..



this morning , i woke up at 7.00am ~ too early for weekend .. when i heard the alarm , the first thing comes to my mind is " school " ... " no, no ...today is saturday ~ " still blur .. " o ya i have to go for basketball " .. actually , no need to play that early .. but my friends afraid there will be a lot of people ... ya it is true .. this morning got around 25 people in the court ... can play football already .. :P ... but i can find a lot of pro ( talented ) players .. some even represent the state. .. can learn a lot from them !!! but have to wait turn ~~

7.45 - 11.45 .... 1 , 2 , 3 ..... 4 hours !! i played for 4 hours ~~ when i reached home , my leg cramped .. have difficulty to climb the staircase .. actually i got rest a while after each game .. but not long .. as i want to continue playing .. learn from the pros

pictures of the day


No comments: